Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let’s stop with all this inclusivity is the devil and is ruining the world. The BSA has ruined themselves.

The BSA is coming fresh off of its sexual abuse lawsuit crap and a huge BK. They’re rebranding themselves and trying to put all that shit behind so they can start over with a clean slate. Lawsuits? BK? Shit, sounds like someone we all know😂

Let’s stop with all this inclusivity is the devil and is ruining the world. The BSA has ruined themselves.

The BSA is coming fresh off of its sexual abuse lawsuit crap and a huge BK. They’re rebranding themselves and trying to put all that shit behind so they can start over with a clean slate. Lawsuits? BK? Shit, sounds like someone we all know😂

How much worse can it be than it already was is my motto, so relax ! …..but I understand ! Because Once the feeling of being controlled or forced is activated through man- dates 😜 hyper vigilants sets in, then settles in, making it difficult for both opponents to give understanding and interpret each other’s intentions with more clarity.

PS> what is a huge BK ?

How much worse can it be than it already was is my motto, so relax ! …..but I understand ! Because Once the feeling of being controlled or forced is activated through man- dates 😜 hyper vigilants sets in, then settles in, making it difficult for both opponents to give understanding and interpret each other’s intentions with more clarity.

PS> what is a huge BK ?

Bankruptcy. Between that and their sexual lawsuit BS, the BSA is no longer the great American icon that you remember it as being.

What the hell am I talking about, we’ve got half the country willing to vote for a demented old piece of shit because they think he is our savior and the other half of the country is willing to vote for a completely different old demented piece of shit because he is their savior. Allowing girls into the scouts is peanuts in the big picture of things.

What the hell am I talking about,
You’re talking about a breakdown in ! Wait for it, wait for it 😉 …..’ Safety Culture and Human Factors Management ‘ Complements to The Senate Boeing Hearings going on now.

Every organization from NASA to Boys and Girls Scouts or a hybrid of both 😉 need the discipline / mentorship of a program devoted to Safety, and the understanding of the Human Factors. Do this and minimize abuse across the board and the board room.

Then we’ll begin digging ourselves out from many years of 💰 corruption and ego corruption 🤞

Last edited:

That was the four of us at the bar yesterday 🤪 after the golf outing…… “ I payed for the mulligan’s and the super ticket, but then you bought drinks at the turn and the raffle “ Now who just bought this round of drinks ? …. We definitely where the four stooges 😝 trying to figure out who owed who what, but somehow left satisfied. Maybe 🤔 Joey’s idea is to get us so dazed and confused, we give up. 😜

This is just under 10 minutes. It sums up the relevance of putting Trump on trial.
Fast talkers send up a red flag for me. Not very scientific, because it Probably falls under the category of human factors.

Darn if he doesn’t sound just like Geraldo Rivera 🤔 ….. Relevance or irrelevance doesn’t matter, because we are stuck in the thick of it. ‘ The Human Factor ‘ mixed with record keeping and a panel of peers, that will have to mind numbingly discern and decide, but wait, Appeals will come , peering will undoubtedly continue 😡 and people will debate for years…..Good News or Bad News, it doesn’t matter in a business moguls world of Branding, and manipulation of stock shares. 🤷🏻‍♂️ He may have actually set this up all on his own
( the art of the deal ) and the ‘Left ‘ is just playing his hand, or is that giving him a hand j_ _ 🤷🏻‍♂️ so the ego gets _ _ _Sorry ! I just left my safety body for a moment, and probably misinterpreting things , perhaps mentored by the likes of someone we haven’t ever ever seen before in the history of mankind 😜 ….. And that’s why it’s so important to have quality mentors, and mentoring programs, so we don’t copy the dark side of our Human Factor, but give each of us understanding and forgiveness, including # 45

..No one likes a tattletale, but maybe 🤔 it’s time we reconsider that ? And Demand that our politicians hold similar integrity and reverence for respectful behavior, like the soldiers do for our heroes at the ‘ Tomb of The Unknown Soldier ‘

Fast talkers send up a red flag for me. Not very scientific, because it Probably falls under the category of human factors.

Darn if he doesn’t sound just like Geraldo Rivera 🤔 ….. Relevance or irrelevance doesn’t matter, because we are stuck in the thick of it. ‘ The Human Factor ‘ mixed with record keeping and a panel of peers, that will have to mind numbingly discern and decide, but wait, Appeals will come , peering will undoubtedly continue 😡 and people will debate for years…..Good News or Bad News, it doesn’t matter in a business moguls world of Branding, and manipulation of stock shares. 🤷🏻‍♂️ He may have actually set this up all on his own
( the art of the deal ) and the ‘Left ‘ is just playing his hand, or is that giving him a hand j_ _ 🤷🏻‍♂️ so the ego gets _ _ _Sorry ! I just left my safety body for a moment, and probably misinterpreting things , perhaps mentored by the likes of someone we haven’t ever ever seen before in the history of mankind 😜 ….. And that’s why it’s so important to have quality mentors, and mentoring programs, so we don’t copy the dark side of our Human Factor, but give each of us understanding and forgiveness, including # 45

..No one likes a tattletale, but maybe 🤔 it’s time we reconsider that ? And Demand that our politicians hold similar integrity and reverence for respectful behavior, like the soldiers do for our heroes at the ‘ Tomb of The Unknown Soldier ‘
Do like I do. I turn Viva down to 75% speed. 😁
Seriously. He talks faster than I comprehend. 😉
He was talking about the obvious double standard that is held against Trump, never against Democrats.
When politicians DAs run for office and their main platform is putting Trump in jail.......
...that tells me all I need to know about the people that voted for said politicians.
They don't run on protecting their cities from vandals, rapists, thieves, and murderers.
GET TRUMP is their only promise.
The fortunately don't seem to be winning.
You know it's bad when a major CNN commentator says the only reason these lawsuits were brought is because "his name is Trump"
Finally a tiny spark of hope.
........theyll probably have to fire him now.

fools.jpg

Chart of the Day: Consumer prices as measured by your government show essentially it takes a Global Financial Collapse for the INDEX to show even a small decline. When inflation goes from 8% to 3% prices are still going up---------and they're very disingenuous with how they exclude certain data to conceal the real costs of living increases that have destroyed the working class.

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/cpiw_graph.html

4 sausage, egg, cheese biscuits at McDs $26.00. And their profits are down.
When the corporations have to set prices they don't want to be constantly raising (or lowering) with every market fluctuation. Your Mom and Pop store dont do that either. FROM TIME TO TIME they have to raise prices to keep up.

So here's what I see. The Federal Reserve.......Goldman Sachs......President Biden were all saying that the post-pandemic spike in prices was "transitory". They firmly believed it was a freak, one-off event that would normalize and price inflation would go back down to around 2%.

Businesses know better than to believe that horseshit so they indexed those NECESSARY price increase anticipating that the recent inflationary trends are not transitory. The irrational government spending on social services, infrastructure and war changes the outlook for long term inflation. Companies like McDonalds and Walmart don't have to listen to Bidedn or Chairman Powell. The don't even have to listen to Goldman Sachs unless they need to borrow money this year. So I think SOME of the crazy price increases are where the companies did some math on what they absolutely needed to raise the price and then juiced that up in ANTICIPATION of increasing, pervasive and rising costs.

Our choices as consumers are clear cut. I've always been a very price conscious consumer and that's now becoming ever more critical on a fixed inccome.

When the corporations have to set prices they don't want to be constantly raising (or lowering) with every market fluctuation. Your Mom and Pop store dont do that either. FROM TIME TO TIME they have to raise prices to keep up.

So here's what I see. The Federal Reserve.......Goldman Sachs......President Biden were all saying that the post-pandemic spike in prices was "transitory". They firmly believed it was a freak, one-off event that would normalize and price inflation would go back down to around 2%.

Businesses know better than to believe that horseshit so they indexed those NECESSARY price increase anticipating that the recent inflationary trends are not transitory. The irrational government spending on social services, infrastructure and war changes the outlook for long term inflation. Companies like McDonalds and Walmart don't have to listen to Bidedn or Chairman Powell. The don't even have to listen to Goldman Sachs unless they need to borrow money this year. So I think SOME of the crazy price increases are where the companies did some math on what they absolutely needed to raise the price and then juiced that up in ANTICIPATION of increasing, pervasive and rising costs.

Our choices as consumers are clear cut. I've always been a very price conscious consumer and that's now becoming ever more critical on a fixed inccome.
I have a friend who owns a restaurant. Her food costs have doubled over two years, and labor costs have gone up 50%. She has had a double whammy. Raising prices to cover her expenses has cost her customers.

I don’t know how anyone could vote for either of those two pieces of shit. What do you think the campaign slogan will be? I shit myself less than my opponent? MDGA, Making Diapers Great Again?

Or MAPPA ….. Make American Politicians Polite Again.

When ever I work with my niece, she brings something out of me I don’t normally have and we had some interesting conversations today about politics and religion. Mostly expressions of frustration about not understanding all the complexity.

As a side note, I taught her how to do steps and she made me proud 👍 tighter than some mechanics would do.

Latest posts

Back