Anybody use flooring software like RFMS or fcB2B?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fcB2B is kind of like an advocate for flooring companies to use software, but the more I talk to flooring professionals, there seems to be no industry standard. For as many people who use software, a lot of people don't see the need.

What are your guys' thoughts?

do my layouts on paper, if I used a software program I'd have to charge more and I'm too expensive already for most.

That stuff works great for large commercial.

Last edited:
Tried one once. Not accurate . I'm old school to . don't need a plan , just the cuts .

If I had one option, I'd go for the plans. Never could trust a cut sheet............. then again, I haven't been offered either for half a dozen years.
Here's your carpet, go put it in.

Is it on wood or concrete?
Been a bit, I don't remember.

How much metal?
I think a couple of doorways.

Any furniture to move?
I think they are going to move the small stuff.

Can I make a couple of cuts?
You probably ought to do the tearout and take some pad, and maybe measure the cuts.

Any tile or wood that needs to be ramped up?
I think they put in some tile.

How much?
Not sure, I think just the entry.

In town?
yep.

Homeowner at home or is the door open?
I don't know, here's the phone number.

Do they have a cel # ?
Oh, let me get that for you too.

I need a roll of seam tape.
We'll have some here tomorrow morning...................:rolleyes:

Last edited:
High you forgot what's the address. Is the number on the side of the house, on a rock, tree, or where. I was told look for a red and yellow Surge milking sign on a oak tree. In the country and farmland do you know how many oak trees that have Surge milking signs?

Daris

Latest posts

Back