BNP Tile Mag Article

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
Was reading Michael Byrnes article in the new Tile Mag. I was amazed he totally stole my back buttering trick where I throw a dab on all the corners and the use of a cart. Almost a must for stone, still do it for ceramic and porcelaino just for a hoot.

http://www.tilemagonline.com/Articles/Column/BNP_GUID_9-5-2006_A_10000000000001080807

See my little cart with wheels. I load it with tiles upside down and the I can back butter them before I even pick them up.:D

travertine 080.JPG

Last edited:
Now, now. You can't say he "stole" it because sometimes people have the same idea, or it gets passed down the line from one pro to another!

Tia

Was reading Michael Byrnes article in the new Tile Mag. I was amazed he totally stole my back buttering trick where I throw a dab on all the corners and the use of a cart. Almost a must for stone, still do it for ceramic and porcelaino just for a hoot.

http://www.tilemagonline.com/Articles/Column/BNP_GUID_9-5-2006_A_10000000000001080807

See my little cart with wheels. I load it with tiles upside down and the I can back butter them before I even pick them up.:D
Great article.
..... but why does BNP keep using pictures smaller than the fingernail on my pinky? If they can't make the photos large enough to see, why do they even bother showing them? :rolleyes:
Oh yea.......nice cart.
Mine is powder coated, shiny and has flames painted on it. Oh, and the wheels are mags. :p

Great article.
..... but why does BNP keep using pictures smaller than the fingernail on my pinky? If they can't make the photos large enough to see, why do they even bother showing them? :rolleyes:
Oh yea.......nice cart.
Mine is powder coated, shiny and has flames painted on it. Oh, and the wheels are mags. :p

Yeah, prove it! I want to see pictures of that amazing tile cart! :p Ha, ha ~ Tommy is probably the only guy I know who has super rims on his work van. He's too silly!

Tia

Yeah, prove it! I want to see pictures of that amazing tile cart! :p Ha, ha ~ Tommy is probably the only guy I know who has super rims on his work van. He's too silly!

Tia

Oh ya want to play that game, huh?
......OK, you win.:D
I was screwin with Ernesto. Tia, I don't even do tile. :D

Hmmm, wonder if I could paint some mags and flames on it? Good idea. Not only did he steal my cart idea but buttering up the corners as well.

Oh ya want to play that game, huh?
......OK, you win.:D
I was screwin with Ernesto. Tia, I don't even do tile. :D

Tommy doesn't do tile either, mainly just carpet. Not that he can't do it all, he used to be the best hardwood guy around, back in the day. Anyway, he has all kinds of carts and uni-lifts and sliders. He even bought an undercut saw last year with no use for it. :confused: I don't ever play games ~ me is me!!

Tia

Latest posts

Back