Homeless boy steels show .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What amazes me is he live on the streets by himself at the age of 5 . I was just learning to tie my shoes . :D

Pretty sad planet we live in when a five year old is fending for himself. My son turns 5 next month. I couldnt imagine anybody letting that happen to a 5 year old they are still so vulnerable. I couldnt imagine what happend to him throughout those years.

Isn't it amazing that many people that have been through trauma or have been stripped of their human rights have a drive to be successful or a drive to obtain what ever they set there minds to.

I know many people like that and they are my inspiration :)

They are sending him for lessons .
That guy that owns that show probably signed him up after the show .

I love watching those talent shows for that very reason. He's got that operatic voice. Excellent.

He can sing That's a fact!

Everyone has a sad story to tell these days. Hell you never hear me complain about my sad story.

I was raised by a three-legged wolf in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains until one day mom didn't return home to bring me my daily opossum meal so I then had to fend for myself. While out foraging for food one day I found mom who had been shot by a rancher, I'm sure while she was attempting to hunt me down a meal. So then I had to go to town and eat from dumpsters which is also where I found my warm clothes for the cold winters. Summers where just as bad because I had to compete with the grizzly bears for food and I had to (on occasion) fight off a grizzly so I could have some fresh elk meat. In the winter it was back to the dumpsters and sleeping under a town bridge where I was scorned by locals and the teenagers threw empty tin cans at me and tried to piss on me from atop the bridge. They were constantly putting out my campfire that I used to cook elk meat and used for warmth on the chilly mountain nights.

Then finally one day a carpet store owner found me under the bridge where he was disposing of some old carpet and offered me a job as a security guard for his carpet warehouse where he let me sleep on the carpet rolls at night. It was heaven. Warm in the winter and cool in the summer. He brought me table-scraps from his home and I wasn't hungry again for a long time until he made me a tile installer.

One thing led to another and I started installing tile on my own regularly competing with the area illegals and I have been hungry ever since.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Last edited:
But Bud, did you ever have to sleep in an Elk body cavity to keep warm like I did?

But Bud, did you ever have to sleep in an Elk body cavity to keep warm like I did?

Oh yow! I forgot that part. Add that to my pitiful scenario above.

I don't buy it .
Nick if I could sing would my story be easier to accept?
Don't worry I can't sing a note.

Latest posts

Back