How to extract PPS Photos .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

In Remembrance
Open Microsoft Power Point
File - Open and a box will come up. At the top will be "Look in" use the side arrow to scroll to where you have the Power
Point Presentation stored that you want to extract pictures from. Click on the Power Point Presentation to highlight it and Click Open in the lower right of the box.
The Power Point Presntation will open with a side panel containing all the pictures.
Click on the first picture if it is not already in the main panel
Then go to File in the Tool bar
Choose "Save As" and a box will open
At the top by the side of Save In use the arrow to scroll to My Documents - My Pictures
Double Click on My Pictures and your My Pictures Folder will open
Then at the Bottom of the Box by "Save as Type" Use the arrow to scroll to "JPEG File Interchange Format"
Choose that one and click Save.
Another Box will come up asking if you want to export every slide in the presentation or just the current one Choose every one it is easier.
All the Pictures will then appear in your My Pictures Folder where you can right click the ones you don't want and choose delete
If you would like them in your Windows Wallpaper folder when you scroll to where you want the pictures extracted to choose Local Disk - Windows - Web - Wallpaper.

Latest posts

Back