HP getting out of the PC business

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There getting out of everything for the home user as i understand it , and just going commercial.

Best printer out there in my opinion is Epson. And i had them all.

Only bad thing about them is they clog a lot if you don't use them on a regular basis .

They are having a fire sale on there $500.00 touch pad . 16 gig for $99.00 and 32 gig for $139.00 if you can find any left . worth the money for $100.00

Latest rumor says that HP is temporarily sold out, but will open a new website next week to start selling again. Supposedly, Best Buy alone, is returning over 200,000 pads to HP warehouses.
Will post the link .
It is no I pad . But it does have a 1.3 gig dual core processor . that's a gig for each processor . 1 gig of ram . you can watch movies on it , no problem .

From HP.

Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad
HP Small and Medium Business Customers

We have received unprecedented orders as a result of the tremendous discount offered. This is clear confirmation to HP there is huge interest in building a webOS community. We apologize for any difficulty you may have had in ordering on the web or through the phone this weekend; it was as a result of selling out of our current inventory.

Your order has been captured and you should receive a confirmation over the next 48 hours.

Additionally, some of our customers may have experienced a pricing error while purchasing on August 20th and 21st. We are in the process of ensuring every order is honored at the discounted price and will send you confirmation via email.

Should you have any questions, we can be contacted at 1 800 888 5858 option 1: Though we are expecting significant call volumes with extended wait times over the next 48 hours, we ask for your patience and we are committed to our relationship with you and to delivering the best technology solutions for you and your business.

Sincerely,
Your HP Small and Medium Business Team

HP seems to have changed their tune.

I bought my wife's HP laptop last year from Wally World and of course while traversing thru all the crap they load on those things we were offered free this for ninety days and free that for ninety days and free trials of all kinds. The problem was we couldn't cue-up any of the crap. I called HP and they told me my laptop had been purchased by WalMart more than ninety days previous and that all of the offers had expired.

When I asked if the offers shouldn't begin when I purchased from WalMart and not when WalMart purchased it they basically told me "too bad so sad".

So you know what? I have purchased my last "anything" from Hewlett Packard, ever.:) Screw 'em !!!

Latest posts

Back