junk mail

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
When I get junkmail on my hotmail account, I scan through the senders and then delete em. (No, I don't open them)
I sometimes click to block further e-mails from those senders. ..............is it paranoia, or do I get even more junk mail when I chose to block further emails from a sender instead of simply deleting them?

When I get junkmail on my hotmail account, I scan through the senders and then delete em. (No, I don't open them)
I sometimes click to block further e-mails from those senders. ..............is it paranoia, or do I get even more junk mail when I chose to block further emails from a sender instead of simply deleting them?

How can they send you more if they are blocked?

I am willing to send you all the stuff in my trash can. If I could only figure out how.

How can they send you more if they are blocked?

I am willing to send you all the stuff in my trash can. If I could only figure out how.

The way I see it, it's a conspiracy thing. They send ya sompin, and then they find out they have been blocked........ so it kinda P's em off, so then out of anger, they send ya even more junk usin' a different ID.

Yup, that's my theory.

Latest posts

Back