Logging out of Facebook is not enough

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always feel like someone is looking over my shoulder when I'm FB'ing. hee hee

Here you are.

facebook.jpg

I was on a couple sites today just doing my usual surfing when Lo and Behold (ooh that might be my next screen name) a facebook window pops up and informs me I might have some friends to contact.

Usually I will drop my cookies before and after I surf, specially after I surf those secret websites. Might be a good routine for you Rusty

. I know one website admin/owner who always asked why I always dropped my cookies cus I had to sign in all the time. I said........your why! ho ho

Last edited:
How about online banking? Or when I buy anything online I always delete cookies before and after. Call me paranoid.

You're not . Banks are always getting hacked .

...............anybody hacking into my account would track me down and shoot me......... they risking so much for obtaining my so little. :D

I use Ghostery to block stuff. Facebook has three you can block using Ghostery.

Facebook beacons
Facebook connect
Facebook social connections

http://www.ghostery.com/

Last edited:
You are watched everywhere you go and all you do. I took a pee next to my car in a parking lot the other day, and it's probably on tape. As long as you're not doing anything wrong, why worry? It's just a fact of modern life. UNFORTUNATELY ....

Tia

you are watched everywhere you go and all you do. I took a pee next to my car in a parking lot the other day, and it's probably on tape. As long as you're not doing anything wrong, why worry? It's just a fact of modern life. Unfortunately ....

Tia

tmi...........:d

Latest posts

Back