Lookin At Magic Boxes

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
So my contact is going to be up with Verizon, I like Verizon. Costs me a shytload of money but I never have problems with reception anywhere out here in the west. Beit in the middle of F@^cking NoWheresville or what have ya.

So, I can get me one of them Apple Magic Boxes or an Android Magic Box come June pretty cheap ifin I sign up for a 2 year contract. What the hell, been with V for ten years. What say ya's? Which one is bestest?

Last edited by a moderator:
So my contact is going to be up with Verizon, I like Verizon. Costs me a shytload of money but I never have problems with reception anywhere out here in the west. Beit in the middle of Fucking NoWheresville or what have ya.

So, I can get me one of them Apple Magic Boxes or an Android Magic Box come June pretty cheap ifin I sign up for a 2 year contract. What the hell, been with V for ten years. What say ya's? Which one is bestest?

You can't get an iPhone with Verizon?

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/iphone.jsp

Hey, I don't even WANT a cell phone. To me it's like a dog leash.

Of course I can. Phones are all about productivity and heck, I can find anything anytime if I need to. I can email, I can sinc to my car, I can do dang near anything. Not to mention apps.

Oh the apps, yeah, I could find any adhesive manufacturers tech pdf with the new app from Wagner, and ID check any wood species with the app from Hardwood floors mag.

So my contact is going to be up with Verizon, I like Verizon. Costs me a shytload of money but I never have problems with reception anywhere out here in the west. Beit in the middle of F@^cking NoWheresville or what have ya.

Ya can't beat a Apple .

Tiger.gif

Got my son an IPhone through Verizon not six months ago. He loves it. Me, I have an Android Thunderbolt. I like it. One thing I did do was to buy an extended life battery. The original battery needed to be charged twice a day at least. Now I can go almost two days on a charge.

Apple Magic Box and Verizon Magic Box..

You're talking about the TV devices? Apple has a device called "Box" but it's an internet tv thing.

If I misunderstood, I'd say iPhone is better. Arguably, droid has way more apps, but that's because any Tom, Richard, and Harry can make/release any app whenever they feel like it, vs. apple actually screens apps and will not release garbage. On the other side of that coin, Apple wants you to use their phone THEIR way and if you disagree, you need to change the operating system on it to something else.

If you're not planning to alter your phone, and are ok with just doing what the phone's equipped to do, I'd pick the iPhone hands down. It's a great, solid phone and Apple will be around long after we're no longer here so you'll never have to worry about not getting support on your device if anything goes wrong on a job or you drop your phone excessively.

Latest posts

Back