Netflix

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudCline

By now I'm sure everyone has heard of the price increases coming down the pike in September by Netflix. Now that they have collected a substantial number of customers and chased many mom and pop DVD stores out of business they are increasing their prices.

There aren't many alternatives available that will be any cheaper come September. Staying with Netflix may be the prudent thing to do.

IN THE MEANTIME I ran into an article about a scam company listing itself on the web as an alternative to Netflix. It seems many bought-in to the scam and signed up for the new service paying up front of course with their credit cards.

Guess what? According to the article that new company is now nowhere to be found today.:)

BE CAREFUL !!!

I had Netflix for awhile and was not impressed. The list of movies for streaming was not that big and many were old. If I wanted to rent a movie, it's easier to use Redbox.

We use Netflix but you are correct that the streaming inventory is quite limited. Lots of documentaries but not much else. Our only Redbox is a twenty-four mile round trip if that is all we go to town for. Then you have to remember to return the damned thing promptly or the cost goes through the roof.

We aren't THAT into movies but we always have two Netflix DVD's laying around at any given time.:D

My kid streams through his XBox and the Wii with no problem. But we also have comcast ultr high speed internet:cool:

Latest posts

Back