New PC...........how cheap can I guy get?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
...one for.?
Not the whole shebang, just the tower. Refurbished probably OK. Not picky, just something dependable.
Where does a guy start looking for a place to trust? I've gone from windows 95 to 98 to XP Pro. XP is becoming hard to use and looking at options.
Specifically speaking, what not to buy? ..............meaning brands.

Still dial up? That may complicate things. I like dell, but have had a lot of hard drive problems with them. If you were not dial-up, you can get a tablet with keyboard for $100 from Amazon.

I prefer HP brand. Asus has been good to me, but I'm talking laptops and use wi-fi.

Still dial up? That may complicate things. I like dell, but have had a lot of hard drive problems with them. If you were not dial-up, you can get a tablet with keyboard for $100 from Amazon.
Still on dialup. I use an external modem. For my photo stuff, I need a larger screen than a tablet.......... actually, I'd like a larger, better monitor too, but that can come later. Right now, I'm thinkin just a new PC that functions smoother and more consistently than the one I have now..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back