New sophisticated bastard on the block:

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must take a genius to create a virus program like that.......... why are such a persons talent not put to a high paying useful occupation?
I just don't get it.

Why are such persons not caught , put in the back of the Police car , and shot behind the ear trying to escape . :mad: A lot of techs are going to be scratching their heads trying to remove this one .

Just sad..... I guess growing up watching Roy Rogers, The Lone Ranger, The Rifleman, Superman, Leave it to Beaver and My Three Sons screwed me up for life. :(
I'm doomed to be a nice guy.......... is there any hope for me?
.....is it to late to turn me into a person with nothing better to do than screw up the lives of people I don't even know? :rolleyes:

Why are such persons not caught , put in the back of the Police car , and shot behind the ear trying to escape . :mad: A lot of techs are going to be scratching their heads trying to remove this one .
I'd chance to bet that over 99% or those kind of those kind of people would try to escape if caught.

I am a true believer in that those tech guys do it just to see if they can beat their own system or a competition of sorts to see who can build a better virus/trojan or lameware. It must be boring being a techie and besides that, it's job security.

Latest posts

Back