Nick, did you get lost while at the golf course?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Man steals Rose Bowl golf cart, drives on 210 Freeway, arrested for DUI in Pasadena.

By Ruby Gonzales, San Gabriel Valley Tribune

PASADENA - An Orange County man was arrested Thursday on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI after he allegedly swiped a golf cart from the Rose Bowl and drove on the 210 Freeway Thursday night, according to the California Highway Patrol.

The CHP got a call at 10:47 p.m. about a golf cart on the freeway, eastbound from Lake Avenue. A caller reported the cart exited at Hill Avenue.

CHP Sgt. Michael Munoz said an officer spotted the cart and its sole occupant on Corson Street, just west of Hill Avenue.

The driver was in town for the game, the sergeant said.

?He admitted he took it from the Rose Bowl,? Munoz said, adding that the cart sported Rose Bowl stickers on the side.

Why the man decided to go for a spin on the freeway isn?t known.

Andrew Joseph Aldridge, 20, of Dana Point was arrested, booked at Pasadena Jail and released early Friday morning.

Munoz said the cart belonged to the Brookside Golf Club. It was being used at the Rose Bowl for a tailgate party for one of the football teams, he said.

Years ago when i still drank My brother and i drove the van up on a green and started to have a party till the cops came . :D

Latest posts

Back