Rock Center - Reverse Outsourcing of Jobs

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wife and I were looking at desk chairs at Office Depot today. There must have been 70-80 chairs on display and every single one was made in China. I asked the people there if they had any that were made in the states and they said no, but they might have a couple made in Canada.:rolleyes: Hard to believe.

It'll come back I think, but it will take some time.

I'll take anything made in the northern hemisphere if I can't get it made here, gotta keep in touch with our friends up north...oh and maybe England, NZ and Austrailia. :D It's that power in numbers thing. Oh wait, maybe Ireland, those guys...naw ferget it. LOL But they make damn good whiskey.

Wanna know why Ford is coming back from Mehico? Because the white shirts are afraid to travel down there. Can you say..."STICK'M UP PINCHE GRINGO!" And then Ford has to pay ransom.

Last edited:
I know where there are a few-quite a few actually. Or should I say there was. Some have been demolished already, about 3 square miles worth in Flint and I'm sure more than that in Detroit.

Daris

Well lets buy it up! Find out the askin price.I'd say from the reports given we have probably no less than 1 year before the land rush starts.

Latest posts

Back