Scroll saw

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
Just wondering what is a good jigsaw saw? I have a Craftsmen 18" that was given me and broke the blade. It is a bitch to change the blade and broke the new blade before it ever touched a piece of wood. I been slowly getting rid of my Craftsmen tools especially the battery operated. Batteries don't last long and I have a bucket full of them. Been going to Dewalt. I got batteries from 2015 of theirs and still going strong. Jigsaw saw is on my list as well as a scroll saw, on the scroll saw thinking of not the D handle. Any opinions on that.

I have the barrel grip M 18 fuel ( Milwaukee) I love it. Before that they had a DeWalt D-handle 20 V and also a DeWalt D-handle 18 V.
If your Dewalt batteries are from 2015 most likely they’re 18 V. I’m pretty sure they still sell the 18v DeWalt tools. The bare tool used to go for around $100

i’m gonna try to sell my Dewalt 18 V hammer drill, jigsaw, flashlight, 4 batteries, and charger for $100
9A37F3E2-9B84-40EB-86EC-72D9262C6670.png
0D8316A8-6F16-4071-9BC6-2974B27052F8.jpeg

I have the barrel grip M 18 fuel ( Milwaukee) I love it. Before that they had a DeWalt D-handle 20 V and also a DeWalt D-handle 18 V.
If your Dewalt batteries are from 2015 most likely they’re 18 V. I’m pretty sure they still sell the 18v DeWalt tools. The bare tool used to go for around $100

i’m gonna try to sell my Dewalt 18 V hammer drill, jigsaw, flashlight, 4 batteries, and charger for $100View attachment 13557View attachment 13559

Is the jig pro in your first pic just to hold your jig saw? I always end up laying a scrap plank over my garbage can but it vibrates around, and sometimes off, when I’m cutting. I see you have some pieces on the bottom of yours to hold it in place. Pretty clever. I like it. Clearly it’s time for me to up my game again.

Latest posts

Back