TSR Watermark Image Software

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

In Remembrance
TSR Watermark Image Software is a watermark image program, is software that can add digital Watermarks to all your images, photos and pictures in the background with the transparency you decide. The program can also resize the images before the digital watermark is added.

Read more: TSR Watermark Image Software - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Downloads http://download.cnet.com/TSR-Waterm...00-12511_4-10976931.html#rateit#ixzz1RckoPqW9

I like the program, but they need more 'how to' info. I only wanted to put my name on one image at a time, but without choosing the correct settings, it would start putting my watermark on all images in the file.
It's a great program tho. I'll see if I can make a couple demos with my photos later today.

There's a setting to do one at a time .
Post a couple of the shots .
Seems like it would be good for installers , and inspectors to document their findings .
Just put the consumers name on the photo .
Think of the time you save when you have 20 + photos ,and it marks all of them .:cool:

Seems like it would be good for installers , and inspectors to document their findings .
Think of the time you save when you have 20 + photos ,and it marks all of them .:cool:

I like the sound of that:D

Here's three different transparency/intensity levels. You can position the watermark anywhere you want, be it horizontal or angled like shown.
If you want, the letters can be shown with an outline or 'border color'.
All color choices are 100% variable, meaning any color you can come up with.

There are a bunch of font's available and you can make them any size you want easily.

My biggest issue is deciding how to label and store the images that are watermarked. I have mostly slide to CD conversions, and most are less than 40 images per file. So for each file, I think my best option for simplicity sake is to create a new file within the original file and label it 'watermarked'

You need to include a 'destination' for the watermarked images to be saved into.
Included here shows a screen image of where on the TSR page that you label your "destination"
Destination, means where you will save these newly watermarked images.

The last frame that I have shown here is my opened file from this particular job. It shows the new file that I created within the original file. It's labeled "Watermark and Copywrite"

This is where I will save my watermarked photos from this particular job. Once more................. this "file within a file", is the place on the TSR page that I will select as my 'destination'

Being a "film guy" and not a digital camera guy, I really don't have a clue as to how most of you guys store your images. Hopefully tho, you do back every image up on a CD or flash drive.

My images are almost ALL from a slide to CD conversion. This means that I have the original slides, plus a CD of those images..................... If my computer takes a poop................. I still have my slides and my CD's.

Most all of you guys have digital cameras. I don't. That said, I have a question.

If you store or download everything from your digital camera onto your hard drive............. and then one day, it like .......totally crashes?
What do you have to retain all of your digital images? .........of work, the kids, Mom and Dad, graduations, vacations?

Are your images gone forever, or have you got them backed up onto another media. If you don't, you will have no idea how bad you will feel when it all goes bye bye ............forever. Back up them photos today!

I noticed after loading, that two of the images are just slightly above the limits........ I'll be a good boy next time. ;)

FH000022  Looking down from bar 1000.jpg

FH000010 Kitty likes it 900.jpg

FH000021 Looking down on 2nd and 3rd landing 1000.jpg

TSR watermark printscreen setting DESTINATION.jpg

My Watermark folder.jpg

Last edited:
Good post HI.
Did you ever download the ACD software . that would be a great place to store them .

Whether you have a digital photo or not they should be stored on a external drive .
Side-note : You pick up the stick of ram yet ?

Last edited:
Good post HI.
Did you ever download the ACD software . that would be a great place to store them .

Whether you have a digital photo or not they should be stored on a external drive .
Side-note : You pick up the sick of ram yet ?

Tried it but didn't use it enough to get familiar enough with it. I've been doing it 'my way' for to long.
No RAM yet. That's a future project.
I managed to get ll of my images onto a thumb drive, and I have all the original's on CDs, so I'm safe in that department.

HI there
Thanks for your nice sharing.It is really amazing that this program is free.My present Watermark Image software is a little bit expensive for me.So i am planning to change it.But i want to know that if it is possible for this image software to work with mobile phone.Thanks a lot

Latest posts

Back