140bags in and I'm shattered

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FYIfloors

Hi,

Have been missing all the chatter going on here.

Well we are 140 bags into the 800 bag job and I moved 67 of them @ 25kg each:eek: Have just spent the last two days knotch trowling epoxy on the floor and broadcasting sand ready for the next stage and I have to say I am shattered. Forgot my knee pads yesterday and couldnt walk up my stairs to my house when I got home(there is only 3), there is something about kneeling on cold concrete all day that chills you to the bone or "is it old age?" Fixed it with a hot shower and a real hot wheat bag.

Woke this morning to achey forearms, using the steering wheel really hurt!!!

Good news is I have almost saved enough money to come up to the states and although I really wanted to go to Selva's fall classes I'm gona miss them cause I cant get up there early enough.

We start the pour on Monday (and no we dont have a pump) so its two mixing stations and nothing but man/woman power:D

Missing all of you:)

Hmmm I feel for ya!
I'm lucky I guess that I don't have to do anything THAT strenuous!
I tell ya what works for me.....
I get home, have a hot shower to remove all the dust and stuff.....
Then I go and flop into the spa pool and crank the jets up full.....aaahhhhhh

thank the Good Man, or to be correct, maybe the Good Woman, Upstairs, I am at the age where I am too old to not do the things I don't want to do, and still young enough to do the things I want to do, now, I get to pick and choose.
so, reading this, I am too old.
sorry, i am one who can't be there to help

slt

thank the Good Man, or to be correct, maybe the Good Woman, Upstairs, I am at the age where I am too old to not do the things I don't want to do, and still young enough to do the things I want to do, now, I get to pick and choose.
so, reading this, I am too old.
sorry, i am one who can't be there to help

slt

To tell you the truth I am enjoying the manual labour makes me feel alive again:D And the monies going towards my USA trip. You gotta do what you gotta do!!

Latest posts

Back