Are we becoming emotional wimps?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't bother me so much these people have chosen a different 'persuasion' that what we consider normal. What bothers me is that they need so much counseling and can't even decide what to call themselves. If it was a guy that looked a bit overly feminine, why would he need a name tag? .......or a girl with that butch look, same deal. Why a name tag? I just don't get it. Why not just go about the day like everyone else?
Now if they are having a hard time dealing with their own perception of themselves, they need a professional counselor to get them through their life issues, not a name tag.......... that's just plain stupid what the university is doing.
How about they simply be like everyone else and not wear a name tag and not talk about certain things. I think it's called mind your own business.
I've worked for a number of gay couples over the years and they didn't wear name tags. Had they worn name tags, I'd have felt a lot more uncomfortable

Last edited:
The Cub Scouts just refused to let a girl (who identifies as a boy) join. Can you imagine a camping trip with just her and thirty boys? How long before she gets raped and they sue?

I'm sorry, maybe I am just too old to understand this crap. A girl, who identifies as a boy, is still a girl these days, right?

In California, legally speaking, if a guy feels like a girl for one day, he can legally go into a girls bathroom, take a look around, get an erection, then he decides to rape them?

I'm sorry, maybe I am just too old to understand this crap. A girl, who identifies as a boy, is still a girl these days, right?

In California, legally speaking, if a guy feels like a girl for one day, he can legally go into a girls bathroom, take a look around, get an erection, then he decides to rape them?

I could make him look more like a girl.:machine gun:

No need to understand it... it is what it is.
There's the perverts, then there are people that have real identity issues. It's so intense for many that they grow up suicidal over it fearing that other people will find out their 'secret'. I don't doubt for a second how real it is.
If someone is gay or whatever, sometimes it's obvious. Why do they feel the need to wear a name tag and announce it to every stranger or passerby? If I wore one that said "nomal", they'd be offended I'm sure. My only issue is why they feel the need to wear name tags. If they can't handle their identity issues, they need to get some real professional help, not some stupid name tag. I think that would make life worse for them.

Latest posts

Back