ASI Adhesives and Sealants

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
Anyone else suscribe to this BNP media?

BNP has a few that relates to flooring in a way that go way beyound the same old hash FCI mag puts out. Not to say I do not enjoy skimming through the FCI mag, it just ain't what it used to be, well in the beginning anyway.

Oh sheet, that reminds me. I have the adhesives technology handbook on my confuser, but it's like 387 pages. Not gonna print that dang thing. What device should I save that to I wonder?

Anyone who wants a copy just say so and I'll email it. Warning, it is the kinda thing that will put you to sleep, unless your a chemistry major.

Last edited:
I would be interested in that, was going to throw pocket reference manual out the other day till I saw it explaining different adhesives. I didn't know there was adhesive book, BNP media has a lot of good magazines, dam who's got the time?

Anyone else suscribe to this BNP media?

BNP has a few that relates to flooring in a way that go way beyound the same old hash FCI mag puts out. Not to say I do not enjoy skimming through the FCI mag, it just ain't what it used to be, well in the beginning anyway.

Oh sheet, that reminds me. I have the adhesives technology handbook on my confuser, but it's like 387 pages. Not gonna print that dang thing. What device should I save that to I wonder?

Anyone who wants a copy just say so and I'll email it. Warning, it is the kinda thing that will put you to sleep, unless your a chemistry major.

You can save it to a thumb drive E . I think they have them up to 12 gigs now .

Walmark has them , and they are cheap .

No problem Dan . I think you can get a 8 gig at wallmark for around $12.00.

A gig holds a lot of photos .

I remember when I thought I'd never fill a 40G drive.

Just looked and my inspection folder alone is 333G.

I remember when I thought I'd never fill a 40G drive.

Just looked and my inspection folder alone is 333G.

Yea, my hard drive, circa 2000 is only 55GB. It's all those damned updates and crap that clogs the confuser up me thinks. I've been searching for obscure crap on the drive to delete, I could only find about a couple gigs. Maybe all my pics could go on a flash, thats a couple more gigs. So where the hell did all my realestate go?

I don't save reports or pics after they are a month old. I figure if the people involved are going to battle I would have heard about it by then.

I don't save reports or pics after they are a month old. I figure if the people involved are going to battle I would have heard about it by then.

I have one from 2007 that is still ongoing. Every few months I get an email from the retailer asking if I'm available on such and such date for testimony. The thing that makes this one strange is one product,three floors, from two different retailers. All three floors were plumb full of windshake.

Ernesto said:
Damn, after reading all that I think the best answer is to build my own puter with a huge azzz hard drive.
Yeah if for a hobby you want to tinker with it for the rest of your natural born life. if you just want it to work The best answer is to buy an apple.

Last edited:
Yeah if for a hobby you want to tinker with it for the rest of your natural born life. if you just want it to work The best answer is to buy an apple.

The kid built his older brother one and his, both have zero issues. They both got the best quad core processors, video cards, hard drives and ram. Those are the parts that cost the most. You can save a ton by just throwing parts in a box. We figured their pc's would cost three times (over three G's) as much if they bought a similar one off the shelf.

Ernesto said:
. We figured their pc's would cost three times (over three G's) as much if they bought a similar one off the shelf.
I think maybe you under estimated the final cost. A good quality motherboard, ram and processor will set you back nearly a grand. Then you need a case, power supply, disk drives, hard disk, graphics, sound, nic and the all the rest of the hardware. Then you still need the OS and the all important monitor and rest of the peripherals. You wouldn't want to make that kind of investment and hook it up to a dinky monitor. A decent monitor will set you back $5-600.

A $2k 27" iMac will get you all of the above along with a warranty.

Latest posts

Back