Belching , Rude or natural ?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSLI

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
I’m a person who belches / burps almost constantly and my brother and sister in-law are disgusted by it. 🥲

I did some googling about it and couldn’t believe how much information there is 😂
Like a disorder called Misaphonia. It’s when you become annoyed from loud chewing, breathing or belching, but I decided not to share that info with the two of them.

Got any stories of your own, on the subject ? 😂

Another sister in law will belt them out with pride, then, in her best sweet voice say excuse me 😂

Maybe I need to tone it down a bit more in consideration of others. That could be an improvement for me to work on.

What bad habit do you have ?

Another sister in law will belt them out with pride, then, in her best sweet voice say excuse me 😂

Maybe I need to tone it down a bit more in consideration of others. That could be an improvement for me to work on.

What bad habit do you have ?
Fear of Barber shops.

We dived a little more into a plant based diet some time ago and lemme tell ya, that will make you fart while you’re getting used to it. They don’t necessarily stink but you’ll be a tootin fool for sure. I made a lot of unnecessary trips out to the dumpster for a month or so while my gut adjusted because who wants to work with a serial farter. I know I sure don’t.

Now I’m thinking back about all the stinky mofo’s I’ve had to work with over the years. The non pit stick wearing, stinky feet having, patchouli wearing because you didn’t bathe, sweating alcohol out your pores… As long as I don’t have to smell your burps I say burp on. If you love eating Whoppers or anchovies for lunch then you might wanna burry them burps in your sweatshirt or something like that but we all know what you ate for lunch before you burp anyway😂

When I was a teen, I worked with my dad's crew doing concrete work. He had one emlployee, Jack, who would buy a new, expensive western shirt and wear it every day until it rotted. Then he would start over. But he was an extremely hard worker and did a good job, so he kept his job.

When I was a teen, I worked with my dad's crew doing concrete work. He had one emlployee, Jack, who would buy a new, expensive western shirt and wear it every day until it rotted. Then he would start over. But he was an extremely hard worker and did a good job, so he kept his job.

I work with a guy that wears pit stained sleeveless high viz shirts 90% of the time, it’s kinda his signature look. Lucky for me he doesn’t stink. He got some new work shirts recently and we all asked him if he was going to cut the sleeves off.😂 I’m interested in seeing just exactly how long it takes someone to pit out a brand new shirt. I’ve ruined a lot of shirts over the years but I’ve never pitted one out.