CFI Convention in Nashville Aug 9-11

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Kansas City, MO, June 7, 2012 -- The Certified Floorcovering Installers group will hold its 19th annual convention in Nashville Aug. 9-11 at the Sheraton Music City Hotel.

Professional flooring installers and others in the floorcovering community will gather for a variety of events.

Educational seminars include:
·Social Media – Tips That Work
·Moisture Testing Procedures and Liabilities
·Adhesives – New Innovations
·Fiberglass Sheet Flooring Tips and Repairs
·Trouble Shooting Tips for Wood and Laminate
·New Innovative Ideas for Installation
·A Profitable Business is Exciting! New Tips
·What No One Tells You About Carpet Backings
·The Collection, A Vast Assortment of Old Flooring Tools
·Flash Coving – Heat Welding Hands-on Workshop

The CFI Certification Team will meet on Thursday. The First-Timers Meeting hosted by CFI meets on Thursday afternoon. Friday and Saturday are filled with educational opportunities presented by manufacturers and industry trainers.

The World Floor Covering Association’s Leadership Conference is the starting point and is dedicated to the memory of CFI’s late CEO Chris Davis.

One of the most appreciated highlights of the educational event is the small sessions conducted by the CFI Associates. This is an opportunity to learn from the experts about the latest tools, techniques, products and technical information.

Allan deWit of Belgotex, South Africa will explain the carpet training school that recently graduated its first class. CFI was instrumental in the organization and materials used for this venture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe some day there will be someone out there willing to teach them to become truly independent installation contractors and not rely on your general carpet retailer store who keeps half the labor.

But when they do I will have to much competiton so hold off for about another ten years OK? Oh hell, why would I worry about that?

Ernesto said:
Maybe some day there will be someone out there willing to teach them to become truly independent installation contractors and not rely on your general carpet retailer store who keeps half the labor.

My involvement helped me achieve that.

Latest posts

Back