Clarke® CFP™ Pro 20DS Floor Machine, 1.5 HP, 20" ???

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aqua74

Hi everyone...

I'm hoping to get some insight in the Floor Machine that has been in my storage shed for about 4 years.

I was given this very very heavy machine completely brand new and stored it for possible use in the future.

The present is now and I'm curious if I could ever use this for refinishing my floors?

I've done some research but I keep going in circles with the items I would need if to be able to sand my floors with this.
On Home-Depot website is also described as a Floor Scrubber.?

Basically the question is... Can I use this for sanding my floors?
If so, what and where can I find the sanding disks and all that I need to get started?

Here are a few pics of what I have.
Scrubber.jpg

Scrubber Specs.jpg

What part of the sanding procedure would this sander be used for then?
Also, what type of sanding disks would I need and were to buy them, hopefully economically?

I ask all this because
Hi everyone...

I'm hoping to get some insight in the Floor Machine that has been in my storage shed for about 4 years.

I was given this very very heavy machine completely brand new and stored it for possible use in the future.

The present is now and I'm curious if I could ever use this for refinishing my floors?

I've done some research but I keep going in circles with the items I would need if to be able to sand my floors with this.
On Home-Depot website is also described as a Floor Scrubber.?

Basically the question is... Can I use this for sanding my floors?
If so, what and where can I find the sanding disks and all that I need to get started?

Here are a few pics of what I have.
View attachment 17539
View attachment 17540

I should mention the process I'm in at the moment so to have a better picture of my planing here.

First of all, I'm no professional...period!
I got some basic handyman skills but that is it.
Saying that...

I live in a two story home with three small rooms including the master bedroom.
The biggest area to sand would be the living room to the dining room downstairs.

The square area for each room is small and the floor is the original floor one and needs repairs and all that.

I need it to be done in a small budget and hopefully give the floor a quick pick me up "if possible" because after I'm done I'll be putting the house for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_20230913_115543216.jpg
    IMG_20230913_115543216.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230913_115423883.jpg
    IMG_20230913_115423883.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230913_115418040.jpg
    IMG_20230913_115418040.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts