disabled senior needs help.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a knockoff of the saw I mentioned above. I think the blade ends up sort of melting through the carpet and padding from friction, more than actually sawing. If you work carefully, it leaves a very clean edge that won't ravel. Cuts through the material like butta............. butta, ya got to be careful and slow, so you don't contact the wall above carpet level.
http://www.harborfreight.com/variable-speed-multifunction-power-tool-67537.html

Last edited:
I quit doing RVs a long time ago. Took too much time for what I could get.

I think I've done 2-3 in my life. It's BY FAR the toughest, most complicated, time consuming square foot in the floorcovering business.

Next worst from my experience are DENTIST offices.

Forget about giving a price up front. I think all the RVs I done were taken out in trade and I actually got the best of those deals as the owners did even MORE work at my house than I did at there's.

You win some and you lose some.

I wouldn't be interested if it weren't for family or friends

I did my share to . You can have them.

Have to do a re stretch this summer for a friend . freebe at that. He only bought it a few years ago .

For about a year I seamed double wides in the middle. They were kicked in at the factory and it was a nightmare seaming them together with no wrinkles. But it was for a friend, so it paid almost nothing. :eek::D

Latest posts

Back