Do you ever get annoyed by the stories people tell at funerals?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always tried to catch his commentary. The one where he commented on his eyebrows was funny.

He never ran out of things to comment on, that's for sure, and most were the trivial things that we never think much about. I was wondering if after his retirement, they'd have another person do some kind of ending segment for the show. If they did, it would be an awfully large pair of shoes to fill.
.....I have 6 pairs of shoes..... we'll, not all are shoes. Two pairs are boots. I don't wear them much unless it rains. So I guess I only have four real pairs of shoes. One pair has a loose heal, and another has a broken shoe lace, so I don't really wear those anymore.
I have a pair of sneakers and some dress shoes. The dress shoes are fairly new and look really nice, and that's why I bought them ....but they hurt my feet so I don't wear them.
So I guess then, I really only have one pair of shoes and I'm wearing them now at my desk as I do this commentary............. but that's all I'm wearing, and please don't ask........... I'm not going to show you.

tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic......................

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back