Early start

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

In Remembrance
HAPPY 4TH of July

4th of July.jpg

safe-and-happy-4th.jpg

Liberty.jpg

Those are some nice looking fire works. Texas is on fire still so we will not be allowed to celebrate our countries independence by blowing up a small portion of it.

I will miss it.

OK, ya got me on photos Nickster, I done did my currently converted stash.
I got ya on bein the first to wish a happy 4th at 2:35am, it's officially the 4th, so happy, 4th everyone.
.........lets win this country back to the way it was intended and away from those that seek to destroy us from within. I'd sing a song right now, but you'd probably put a sock in it. :D

OK, ya got me on photos Nickster, I done did my currently converted stash.
I got ya on bein the first to wish a happy 4th at 2:35am, it's officially the 4th, so happy, 4th everyone.
.........lets win this country back to the way it was intended and away from those that seek to destroy us from within. I'd sing a song right now, but you'd probably put a sock in it. :D
send us a demo , we'll take a listen and have the secretary get back to you . :D

Hope everyone has a good 4th July
Why didn't you organize something like that for us when we were in New York Nick? :)
I know you sent millions of Yellow Taxis out for us instead didn't you? :)

That's why Jon, you're not going to see fireworks with all that bright yellow all over the place . :p

Happy 4th of July to our American friends. We ended up with the day off, our product didn't come in, so we have an extra long weekend, our Canada Day was on Friday. Best to all.
D&D

Just for you High .
No caps.......... I like to keep a Lo profile. :cool:
We need someone who knows computers on here , or at least how to post . ;)
I know dis guy in Joysie.
......I'll get back to ya.
In the mean time............... I saw this Manage Attachments feature here. Check it out, it's pretty handy when you remember use it. :D

Latest posts

Back