Express Home Flooring Reviews

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
This is the company that runs a hundred ads a day in Arizona and I think Colorado. They lost their BBB accreditation, now they rate an F I think.

Promise life time warranty on labor and floor. Plus a heafty 69% off flooring and a cruise. lol

Check out some of these reviews. I don't know how they stay in business.

http://express-flooring-reviews.measuredup.com/2434254

I like to know who watches over the Bbb? I feel pretty much the same as this guy about them. I still get calls from them today telling me how company names (that I haven't used in many years) are eligible for Bbb accreditation. Boycott the Bbb.

I like to know who watches over the Bbb? I feel pretty much the same as this guy about them. I still get calls from them today telling me how company names (that I haven't used in many years) are eligible for Bbb accreditation. Boycott the Bbb.

If you want to nit pic about it, thats fine. I don't do BBB either. Although I have to say their marketing of clients is way better than before. A stronger online presence for ya. I can think of quite a few worse places to throw away $350 of my money marketing myself.

But staying on topic, these guys have never had a good review I've seen online. Unless it was one of their own people doing it like that Jason guy. :)

Can ya think of a reason why these guys own ALL these websites? Maybe to circumvent complaints on the internet?

expresshomeservices.com and expresshomeservices.org = Empire Real Estate Holdings, LLC

expresshomeservicesPissedConsumer.com = Empire Real Estate Holdings, LLC

expresshomeservicesSucks.com = Empire Real Estate Holdings, LLC

expresshomeservicesRipOffReport.com = Empire Real Estate Holdings, LLC

expresshomeservicesReviews.com = Empire Real Estate Holdings, LLC

expresshomeservicesConsumerComplaints.com = Empire Real Estate Holdings, LLC

expressflooringConsumerComplaints.com = Empire Real Estate Holdings, LLC

expresshomeservicesBBB.com = Empire Real Estate Holdings, LLC

If u think about it empire is performing an industry service by producing dissatisfied customers.

Same with smart carpet, lumber liquidators, builders direct, and every knucklehead installer that doesnt know his ass from his elbow. I always end up ripping out those jobs and installing nice new floors. Oh damn, I said ass. Can I say ass? Damn, I said damn. Can I say damn? Oh crap...never mind.

If u think about it empire is performing an industry service by producing dissatisfied customers.

I don't think express is the same as empire. It's just the name of their holding company for dummy coporations. Probably have to sue your way to the top of twenty dummy coporations to get any dough out of them.

Latest posts

Back