Facebook

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
For those that use FB, be prepared. The recent changes are only the beginning. They plan on screwing it up more and they don't care whether you like it or not.

Yea, I don't pay much attention to that stuff. But I bet you and Daris are liking my Obama emails though! hee hee:D

I had a cheeseburger without onions today and my mom called............... I cut my finger, but not very bad............
I just felt some strange need to tell the world how my day went. :rolleyes:

......I do know that everyone on earth cares and awaits my every comment. People like me..... they really really like me.
That's why Facebook is so .......way cool. :D

Yea, I don't pay much attention to that stuff. But I bet you and Daris are liking my Obama emails though! hee hee:D

Don' bother me I'm not a registered voter, I get those I send you from another person so we are even.
The whole political group is as far as I'm concerned needs to be replaced Democrats and Republicans and whoever. They are like little kids fighting back and forth instead of settling down and doing whats best for the country. :mad:

MY OPINION!!!

Daris

Don' bother me I'm not a registered voter, I get those I send you from another person so we are even.
The whole political group is as far as I'm concerned needs to be replaced Democrats and Republicans and whoever. They are like little kids fighting back and forth instead of settling down and doing whats best for the country. :mad:

MY OPINION!!!

Daris

Exactly right.

I agree, I'm siding more and more with Ron Paul. He shouldn't even be on the Republican ticket.

MY OPINION!!!

Daris

Daris, I thought you were more the Dennis Rodman type?:D

Oh!! So I'm DIFFERENT am I? Whats a he/she? I always referred to the male gender in a lesbian relationship that way.
I keep this up and I'll get banned.

Daris
Daris,
At times he would dress like a woman if I remember correctly. I'm not saying you would ever do that( I sure hope not )I was just pokin fun at you cause of your proximity to Detroit. I just got the feeling that you march to your own drummer, and so did Dennis. I hope I didn't offend you, I was just trying to have some fun with you.:p

Pole no offense taken. I waa just funning with ya. I know who Rodman was/is. Like I said he has good taste in women. The only drummer I dance to is my wife now. Coarse if you are married you know what I mean. Woe is me!

Daris

So that means you wear your wifes dresses now instead of Dennis's? :)

Latest posts

Back