Get Up Football playoff analysis

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSLI

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
The analysis was almost as good as the two games. I like Ryan Clark’s philosophical approach to the analysis. He more less said if a few players on the Ravens had a balanced attitude, between personnel skills and responsibility, maybe attempting to get the job done would have trumped over trying to prove something, while trying….. Did you watch the games?

Yes I did, and believe it or not, I agree with you. The Ravens played "dirty ball" to prove they were the thugs everyone think they are.

I also believe KC will wipe out SF in a bloodbath, just watching yesterday's games.

Yes I did, and believe it or not, I agree with you
I’ll have to copy and paste that post into some other threads 😜😂

…. Don’t underestimate Brock Purdy, he’s purdy good 😉 It all depends on KC’s defense, which is great ! but then
again ‘ the best defense is a good offense’ and they have that too ( ok ! I’ll shut up 🤐)

The Ravens have always been a dirty team. That is the way Harbaugh coaches. The Ravens player who intentionally hit Mahomes in the head should have been ejected.
Watched Colin Cowherd today. He says that Mahomes is the greatest football player ever. Reminds him of Tiger on the final green or Michael Jordan in a playoff game. I have watched the Chiefs since their first year, 1960. We fans deserve them after all the awful years. Grbac, Bono, Blackledge, etc.
I expect the Niners Chiefs game to be a clean game. Shanahan and Reid don't put up with dirty play.

Didn't see either game. Worked all weekend. My son called and asked who I would pick. I told him and he agreed. Good thing we didn't bet, both teams lost.
Pro teams it only depends on who shows up to play, that time that day.
I like college ball, they're all hungry.

The Ravens have always been a dirty team. That is the way Harbaugh coaches. The Ravens player who intentionally hit Mahomes in the head should have been ejected.
Watched Colin Cowherd today. He says that Mahomes is the greatest football player ever. Reminds him of Tiger on the final green or Michael Jordan in a playoff game. I have watched the Chiefs since their first year, 1960. We fans deserve them after all the awful years. Grbac, Bono, Blackledge, etc.
I expect the Niners Chiefs game to be a clean game. Shanahan and Reid don't put up with dirty play.
Mahomes could some day be compared to Tom Brady. It's really not even close today. But this is going to be a really great Super Bowl. I hate waiting the two weeks between. I'm just getting into it. It wasn't a great year for my Steelers.

Mahomes could some day be compared to Tom Brady. It's really not even close today. But this is going to be a really great Super Bowl. I hate waiting the two weeks between. I'm just getting into it. It wasn't a great year for my Steelers.
My Lions took a dump, Coaching had a lot to do with it, but that is what they have done for years, win the first half and lose the 2nd half.

If you compare the first 6 years of their careers, Mahomes has better stats. More yards, fewer interceptions, more playoff wins, better passing percentage, higher passer rating. More conference finals.

My Lions took a dump, Coaching had a lot to do with it, but that is what they have done for years, win the first half and lose the 2nd half.
I recently watched a biography of Barry Sanders. What a great guy on top of his career. It was a really fun movie that included a lot of his family life. His dad was a hoot.

Latest posts

Back