goin hollywood

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rugaddict

Professional
Pro
it was announced in todays paper that advance teams are scouting locations in shelburne falls for filming the movie---the judge---starring robert downey jr.---no mention of when filming might start----last year we had another couple of a listers in shelburne--kate winslet and josh brolin---in a movie called ---labor day---wonder when thats coming out---and three years back we had a film called --edge of darkness ---starring mel gibson---filmed in boston--northampton--and primarily on mt sugarloaf in south deerfield---pretty good film---best line---everything is illegal in massachusetts

it was announced in todays paper that advance teams are scouting locations in shelburne falls for filming the movie---the judge---starring robert downey jr.---no mention of when filming might start----last year we had another couple of a listers in shelburne--kate winslet and josh brolin---in a movie called ---labor day---wonder when thats coming out---and three years back we had a film called --edge of darkness ---starring mel gibson---filmed in boston--northampton--and primarily on mt sugarloaf in south deerfield---pretty good film---best line---everything is illegal in massachusetts

We are lookin for em too. Our governor likes em 'cause they are so 'green'. (our governor is very green)
I like em cause they bring money. Being close by and having such a diverse terrain, it's a good fit. Hate paying them to come here tho.

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/05/film_crews_woo_oregon_lawmaker.html

Nah
They make the good films down here in New Zealand
Lord of the rings etc etc:D

Same here, including some of the old westerns.
Sometimes a Great Notion, Stand By Me, Free Willie, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Kindergarten Cop, Mr Holland's Opus, Animal House, The Shining, Five Easy Pieces, Personal Best, War Games, Bend of the River, The Goonies, The Way West, Maverick, The Last Frontier, Rooster Cogburn.
............and who can't forget Frankie Avalon in the thriller, Blood Song, filmed right here in my li'l town? :D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083660/

a very shelburne day---filming started today---they are gonna be here for two and a half weeks---along with robert downey jr we got robert duvall and billy bob thornton---as luck would have it my job was in shelburne too---house was built in 1772---lady of the house showed me some floor boards that were 34 inches wide---i put in some subfloor and congo ultima in an upstairs bath---door leading from bath to the bedroom--18 inches wide --get your fat ass throught there jethro---man i love it in happy valley

There's a movie studio down there in Tucson. I remember when they filmed the Jamie Foxx movie the kingdom a few years ago. They shut the freeway down for quite a while. They do quite a bit of filming here when they need dry heat and sunshine.

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?locations=Phoenix, Arizona, USA&ref_=ttloc_loc_7

You must be referring to Old Tucson Movie Studio's. It burnt down a few years ago but was rebuilt. Not to it's previous glory IMO. Many many westerns shot there and western TV shows. When I was a kid I met Chuck Connors there and he signed my toy rifle. :D

http://www.riflemansrifle.com/

word on the street is that robert duvall was seen at an aa meeting in greenfield yesterday---i would go paparazzi if my cell phone had a camera

stranger and stranger---now i hear that the movie is located in rural indiana---now i know we are cheaper to film here than boston new york or l.a. but theres no way we are cheaper than rural indiana---maybe western mass looks more like indiana than indiana does---strange biz that movie biz

front page of the local paper---the recorder if you must know----has a pic of robert duvall and vincent donofrio hangin out on some coffee house steps--now vince isnt a list but i would say maybe b list--he stars in one of those law and order shows---pouring rain today so i guess filming has gotta go inside

Latest posts

Back