Happy Birthday Deb

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

In Remembrance
Happy Birthday Deb, Have a good one .

th_HBDEB.jpg

I know but I'm not telling. How old do you have to be to be pampered? It don't make any difference how old a woman is she is old enough to be pampered. Now you aren't talking about Pampers are? To each their own.

Daris

Well, we all know your humor level, and you did add a smiley face when you said it....
I hope you got the day off to be pampered!!:D
I know what you meant. :D
Deb's gonna enjoy this topic. ;)

Thanks, Guys.

And for the record, I turned 56. Old enough not to be messed with, but still enough of a kid to enjoy myself...

We did work Friday, and we came home to find that one of our neighbours had tied two balloons and had a card attached to our back door... lots of FB wishes and friends called or texted.

Three installers whom we have befriended since we have been here came over, and I came up with 6 pounds of ribs... then we lit a bonfire. It went on until at least 2am, I really am not sure what time I fell into bed.

The bummer was that our daughter didn't call me on Friday. She is still in Toronto, and that's a whole other story.

I am glad I have made such good internet friends. Thank you all.

Deb

PS: Dave bought me a tool. :D

Latest posts

Back