Havasu

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Just in case you thought only we flooring people screwed up our knees. OUCH! This is Havasu.

knee.jpg

Is the cure worse than the disease? :eek: I hope they did the correct knee!

There was no correct knee. They are both in need of replacement, so the doc flipped a coin and choose the left leg. He'll get the right leg once I'm healed up enough to handle another surgery.

All I can say is wear those knee pads. The pain after surgery is pretty intense.

There was no correct knee. They are both in need of replacement, so the doc flipped a coin and choose the left leg. He'll get the right leg once I'm healed up enough to handle another surgery.

All I can say is wear those knee pads. The pain after surgery is pretty intense.

I guess your gonna need to take that avatar picture over again, the one with the hairy legs and no scar? :p

If thats not a promo for pro knees I dont know what it. Feel better man!

Latest posts

Back