I honestly can't believe this crap!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see that for child abusers but not just because they want it. Need to add a sign below the prison sign that say "alterations done here" :rolleyes:

havasu, unfortunately there is a highly visible amount of flakes, idiots and others in California that are giving your beautiful state a really foul oder and sound and smell. I hope the real people can fumigate it.

havasu, unfortunately there is a highly visible amount of flakes, idiots and others in California that are giving your beautiful state a really foul oder and sound and smell. I hope the real people can fumigate it.
..................'cmon, Angie, fumes are illegal down there.
Caught doin' fumes and it's life in prison and they flog you with whips made from dried tofu every Friday at sundown. ............don't even ask about Mondays. :eek:

In the light of all this nonsense, I saw on one of those "news" posts on FB yesterday that "Caitlin" Jenner wants to be called Bruce again as all that sex change may not be who he is.

I read the fine print and it appears that as much as 90% of these funds are coming from our very own US Government, making this everyone's problem, not just from this stupid state. How do you like knowing your very own tax dollars are being used for this?

I read the fine print and it appears that as much as 90% of these funds are coming from our very own US Government, making this everyone's problem, not just from this stupid state. How do you like knowing your very own tax dollars are being used for this?

I think they get to much crap already. Open up the Yuma prison again. No AC or heat, well lots of heat hardly any food etc. Make them think twice about being a criminal.

Latest posts

Back