I Lost My.....

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
At 42 sf and charged 5.95 a sf to repair I lost my hiney cus it took me 3 1/12 hours to repair this water damaged vct job. Found out there was 2 layers of vct. Gooey wet vct adhesive under the second layer on top of concrete. Yuk!

Lucky for me I brought a small bucket of adhesive Benny sent me you can set vct to under water if need be. Waiting for the slab to dry, two layers of vct adhesive in a hot muggy morning, slit my wrists please. :(

The manager said the water came under the door during a big thunderstorm. But then, (last pic) a ceiling tile was popped out and you could see light up by the vent pipe going out the roof. Uh, no warranty buddy.

VCT_2E51.jpg

Anderson hickory 005.JPG

Anderson hickory 007.JPG

Anderson hickory 001.JPG

half a day's work (you don't mention TRAVEL time and expense) for $250 bucks minus whatever supplies and materials?

please tell me you didn't supply VCT, patch, glue and base!!!!!!

MAN, that would be a big pill to swallow!

I don't supply anything but adhesive sometimes. But not speciality type adhesives.

Of course you realize 3/4 of the time was watching shyt dry. Used a whole pint of vct adhesive so I an't out much. Been wanting to use Benny's vct adhesive he sent me on something like this to see how it performs.

Latest posts

Back