Introduction

Help Support Flooring Forum:

Jon

Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Pro
Hello everyone :)

Myself Mason Perez. I am new to this community. Glad to be here.
Hello Mason you will find the people are very friendly and will help you out with anything you need help with
I am from the bottom of the world, New Zealand and been hanging out here for a few years

DarisMulkin

Professional
Pro
Hello Mason you will find the people are very friendly and will help you out with anything you need help with
I am from the bottom of the world, New Zealand and been hanging out here for a few years
Hi Mason. You got to excuse Jon though, he talks a little funny with his accent. But he has pretty money though. Never at home, always on a cruise somewhere.:birthday:
Anyway Welcome aboard Mason.

Daris

Reactions: Jon

Jon

Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Pro
Hi Mason. You got to excuse Jon though, he talks a little funny with his accent.
Daris
I keep on telling Daris we do not have an accent
He does :)
I have met Daris and a few others here at Surfaces, Vegas, over the years so you can understand some of the friendly statements are not just from typing something here as we are friends :)

highup

Professional
Pro
I keep on telling Daris we do not have an accent
He does :)
I have met Daris and a few others here at Surfaces, Vegas, over the years so you can understand some of the friendly statements are not just from typing something here as we are friends :)
I'm siding with Daris on this one. Based on your country size Jon, and ours, we win the popular vote and it's you that have the accent. :D
Mason, I'm slow to respond, but thanks for popping in to visit. There's some cool dudes here with a ton of experience if you need anything.

Last edited:

highup

Professional
Pro
He could win the Electoral Vote Hi. :D
There were just 2 states voting on this one, Nick. If the electoral system was used we'd have to count the votes from all the states....... and Auckland too ;)

Latest posts