Medallions and Borders In Laminated Flooring

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medallions

Hi Everyone

I i have created a medallion and borders
using laminate flooring technology.

They are a cheaper version of the hardwood medallions and borders. The pictures are as below and give me your opinion on them.

(Advertising link removed.....Rusty)

Border Ready Made.jpg

Medallions.jpg

Collections.jpg

I'm interested.

Are they designed for use w/ laminate flooring systems? If so, what type of locking system are you using?

I'm interested.

Are they designed for use w/ laminate flooring systems? If so, what type of locking system are you using?
Yes it can be used with the existing laminated flooring system. But the locking mechanism has to be the same type. There are two major ones out there in the market.

But it is flexible enough to be installed on hardwood floors, carpets, tiles and etc.

I'm interested.

Were using the 2g valinge locking system for the borders and for the medallion is a new locking system that we develop to ensure no high low in the connections. But it it not glueless and require epoxy glue.

I take it you need to router a matching tongue or a groove?
Yes you do. If it is an old or existing floor (either hardwood or etc). We will provide the template for the installation.

If it is a new floor and the entire floor is from us we will provide you with the outer part of the laminated floor so you dont have to do any routering and cutting.

Yes you do. If it is an old or existing floor (either hardwood or etc). We will provide the template for the installation.

If it is a new floor and the entire floor is from us we will provide you with the outer part of the laminated floor so you dont have to do any routering and cutting.

Wait a second, is this laminate as in Pergo, or hardwood or do you do both?

Wait a second, is this laminate as in Pergo, or hardwood or do you do both?
The product itself is laminated flooring. So the medallions and borders are HDF laminated with decor paper.

But the medallions can be easily installed on hardwood flooring also as a low cost version. Of course it wont last as long as the hardwood, but it will give a similar effect

Hello, this looks fabulous. I am interested in where I would be able to purchase this and for how much?
Azzaozza

Latest posts

Back