Might as well be DIY

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I think, directly to the point. The man is overselling as they always do. That statement is a "feel good" statement to make DIY's and slackers feel better about NOT doing proper floor prep.
There's no substitute for proper floor prep.

I kind of like the underlayment. I guess it doesnt really matter if youre not going to prep the floor though.

I'm bidding against two others on a click vinyl. The guy is trying to bust my balls saying I am high and the other two are flat two bucks and that includes carpet demo, new shoe and custom stained transition strips, floor prep and furniture movement. Everyone knows that if they are not charging for floor prep then they simply don't do it.
I told the consumer they sound desperate. And did he check to seeing they are really licensed. Damned Craiglisters are frauds half the time..
Course he didn't check nothing. I'm holding out ! If he wanted cheapest he would have blown me off already. He wants the best for less.

Ernesto said:
I'm holding out ! If he wanted cheapest he would have blown me off already. He wants the best for less.

Quotes subject to change without notice.

Latest posts

Back