Oil Down, Donations Up

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/201203050007

Following GOP strategy, Fox News is again blaming the Obama administration for rising gasoline prices -- a claim that has been repeatedly debunked by energy analysts. But back in the summer of 2008, when the average U.S. gasoline price hit a record high of $4.11, Fox said that "no President has the power to increase or to lower gas prices."

In 2008, Fox's coverage occasionally even mirrored the facts: expanding domestic oil drilling will not significantly lower prices, and the only way to reduce our vulnerability to gas price spikes is to use less oil. Perhaps there was more room for reality-based coverage at Fox when there wasn't an incumbent president to defeat?

Yup, flip floppers they are.

@ Pole stretch, does it matter what the price was? Can you make china stop buying so much oil, or stop specualtors from freaking out when someonbe farts in Iran?

@ Framer52, click on any of the charts, bottom right corner will tell you where they came from, not right or left wing. Like the labor statistics etc.
And you want me to start reading a whole entire right wing biased website but, you will not post up anything factual like a link to a graph or chart to back up what you say? . Put up or shut up I always say.

Republican Debt vs Dems debt:

http://zfacts.com/p/1195.html

snip: Republican National Debt: $12 Trillion and Counting

January 11, 2012. Republicans blame the "Democratic Congress" for their debt increases. The trouble is that Congress was only Democratic 8 out of the 20 years, and in those 8 years, on average, Congress passed smaller budgets than the Republican presidents requested. The specifics are all right here: It Was the Republicans.

You know you all can point fingers all day long as to who is at fault but to me they are all more crooked than a dogs hind leg. Get rid of them all and start over.
Why vote? " It ain't the voter that has the power but it is the person who is counting the vote who has the power." I read that the other day but don't know who said it. Kind of makes sense don't it?

Daris

You know you all can point fingers all day long as to who is at fault but to me they are all more crooked than a dogs hind leg. Get rid of them all and start over.

Statistics don't lie. They are lied about. Usually in a FOX news broadcast and without any facts to back it up. Hmmmm reminds me of someone........

Why vote? " It ain't the voter that has the power but it is the person who is counting the vote who has the power." I read that the other day but don't know who said it. Kind of makes sense don't it?

Daris

Maybe Daris, maybe the company that makes the voting machines.

Republican Debt vs Dems debt:

http://zfacts.com/p/1195.html

snip: Republican National Debt: $12 Trillion and Counting

January 11, 2012. Republicans blame the "Democratic Congress" for their debt increases. The trouble is that Congress was only Democratic 8 out of the 20 years, and in those 8 years, on average, Congress passed smaller budgets than the Republican presidents requested. The specifics are all right here: It Was the Republicans.

Interesting, but not true. In 2006 the deficit was 180 bill, approx, the next year with the dem in charge in congress the budget was increased. this has now happened every year since that a budget was proposed.

The problem to day is that the feds have not had a budget in place for over 3 years.

By the way, Media Matters is considered a far left organization with no other goal but to put Fox News out of business.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201203050007

Following GOP strategy, Fox News is again blaming the Obama administration for rising gasoline prices -- a claim that has been repeatedly debunked by energy analysts. But back in the summer of 2008, when the average U.S. gasoline price hit a record high of $4.11, Fox said that "no President has the power to increase or to lower gas prices."

In 2008, Fox's coverage occasionally even mirrored the facts: expanding domestic oil drilling will not significantly lower prices, and the only way to reduce our vulnerability to gas price spikes is to use less oil. Perhaps there was more room for reality-based coverage at Fox when there wasn't an incumbent president to defeat?

Are you expecting us to take this seriously?

Try a real source.....

It would be hard to find anyone in Washington government that isn't corrupt these days. Those guys are all "on-the-take" in one fashion or another. Obama is the worst thing to happen to this country in decades and John Mc Cain wouldn't have been any better. It doesn't mater who is in control of the Congress, they are all in it for themselves and what they can come away with for their own pockets.

U.S. Government is out of control and free-spending wildly in all directions with YOUR money.

You are witnessing the downfall and distruction of The United States of America before your very eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back