parquet rip up

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Professional
Pro
We were ripping out a parquet foyer to install a new laminate and I thought I was going to be in for a headache. Turns out the parquet had a white padding attached and was glued down with "dots" of adhesive? First time Ive seen this. Seemed like a strange installation method but it was down for about ten years. Has anyone installed this type of parquet before?

We were ripping out a parquet foyer to install a new laminate and I thought I was going to be in for a headache. Turns out the parquet had a white padding attached and was glued down with "dots" of adhesive? First time Ive seen this. Seemed like a strange installation method but it was down for about ten years. Has anyone installed this type of parquet before?

Ken you are lucky our great salesman told us, about 90 sq yards of floating timber to lift
It was all timber which was really stuck. As soon as I walked on it I said this ain't floating. Salesman :eek:

Ken you are lucky our great salesman told us, about 90 sq yards of floating timber to lift
It was all timber which was really stuck. As soon as I walked on it I said this ain't floating. Salesman :eek:

Caulk the perimeter, add an inch of water and wait a week. :D

It had adhesive in round dots like a #5 domino?

Latest posts

Back