Said the reality company manager.....

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
I know this tenent is responsible for the floor buckling, I think she is mopping it with water to much. I cannot imagine what is wrong.

lam.JPG

lam1.JPG

lam2.JPG

lam31.JPG

lam4.JPG

Last edited:
That's the 7mm HD end rack for like 89 cense a Sqr ft. I can't tell looks like the hallway wasn't staggered.

You can't have that long of a run in that direction because it ends up to be so long that the expsnstion process happeneds before it can reach the ends at the walls. Offsetting the seams 12" could have help it not do that eeek.

Last edited:
I think it was like 56 feet longest run width wise. Definetely over the limit. No T- in doorway at end of hall. The tenent said his 7 year old stepped on a buckle in the hallway and it broke, cutting his toe.

Zero swollen seams BTW. The realty management guy is a moron if he hired the hack-a-billys who installed that. Maybe he did it himself.

And that little piece of quarter round there, like what are you trying to hide, that little expansion gap when right next to it is gallons of caulk. .

Last edited:
I'd bet doughnuts that its not water related as well. I'm not a fan of T moldings, I would of ran it the other way and taken the base molding off, that right there shows you mr. jimmy cut corners cut so many corners he did a complete circle and ended up nowhere but were he started. Lol

I had to do a quadruple take on those door jamb cuts/caulk

My mind would not process what my eyes were seeing.

Do they have a pump and order caulk by the cubic yard?

ITS JUST A RENTAL!!!

Latest posts

Back