San Diego/Monterray Bay Aquarium

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McBrides

Dave and I are documentary junkies ... tonite we caught an Oasis HD flick about the aquarium. There was an overhead shot of the ground-level visitor's entry with a killer slate job on the floor. If there is a member here, or a member here that knows who oversaw that job, please forward our sincerest accolades for a job well done. Great place, I would kill to visit. Maybe when the lottery fairy smiles upon us...

Not sure which you mean. I have been to both, they are separate aquariums. The Monterey is about 120 miles south of San Francisco, the other in San Diego. There is also a great one in Chicago as well.

I usually try not to say anything about the floorcovering as the wife just ignores me anyway.

Maybe it was two aquariums, but it was a pleasure to watch.
There is a polar bear aquarium being built here in Winnipeg which is scheduled to open next year. Based upon the plans we've seen, it will be a world-class facility. We are looking forward to it.

Latest posts

Back