screenshot

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are on Chrome, in the
upload_2018-8-23_10-57-59.png
box type in Snipping Tool. It's what I used to make that cut out box. Right up there with safety pins and peanut butter and sliced bread for when you want to copy something or a portion of something and paste or save it.

Once installed/activated it allows you to make a box around a portion of a page, up to the complete page and save to clipboard or as a file. Then you can either upload the file or paste the clipboard information into a post. And it has a "pen" and a "marker" and an "eraser". To allow you to make marks on what you save. It is VERY useful to me.
You could mark what you want printed and then save to file, then print the file. It will get you a print screen end result.

Mark, almost all bits of screen you've seen me use to show folks where things are on a forum, or such things is done using the snipping tool.

Like if I was showing you where the UPLOAD A FILE button was. I'd outline it with the snipping tool, save to clipboard and post it. I also use it to snip a photo from FB or a forum and paste directly into a gmail. Etc.

upload_2018-8-23_11-18-50.png

If you are on Chrome, in the View attachment 7808 box type in Snipping Tool. It's what I used to make that cut out box. Right up there with safety pins and peanut butter and sliced bread for when you want to copy something or a portion of something and paste or save it.
Tried it and it worked. Thanks.

Great to know you now have the ability to use the snipping tool. You can use it all over the internet and other forums, also.

Latest posts

Back