Security guard?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by highup, Aug 25, 2018.

Help Support Flooring Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. Aug 25, 2018 #1

highup

highup

highup

Professional Pro

What's the mindset of people today? I guess when the real police show up, you can go on break.
    Are security guards actually trained? ........or just given a uniform with a badge glued on it?
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/...nders-get-cell-phones-help-him-subdue-suspect
    Personally, I can't imagine being a bystander and simply watching. I mean, what's so hard to go over and sit on the guys feet or grab one of his arms............... or simply ask the cop what you can do to assist?

2. Aug 25, 2018 #2

havasu

havasu

havasu

Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter Pro

A black security guard filming a black suspect being detained by a white cop. Pretty easy to realize that security guard is part of the Black Lives Matter movement. Probably has that phone set up to speed dial the NAACP and the National Urban League.

By the way, as a police officer, we have the right to order assistance from the public, and if resisted, then they can be arrested for PC 150....The Posse Comitatus Rule.

California Penal Code Section 150. Every peace officer or other person empowered to make the arrest hereunder shall have the same authority, in arresting the accused, to command assistance therefor as the persons designated in Section 150. Failure or refusal to render that assistance is a violation of Section 150.

Ernesto likes this.
  3. Aug 25, 2018 #3

Floorist

Floorist

Floorist

Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Pro

Our sheriff is always thanking the public for assistance. Happens a lot here.

4. Aug 25, 2018 #4

Ernesto

Ernesto

Ernesto

Professional Pro

Glad the idiot got fired but I think she should be charged. What if one of the officers got shot and killed?

5. Aug 26, 2018 #5

Nick

Nick

Nick

Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

I would have given him the gun.. Right across the head .. Then gave the So one to ..

Ernesto likes this.
  6. Aug 26, 2018 #6

Ernesto

Ernesto

Ernesto

Professional Pro

It was a female security guard and the incident happened on her turf. Total looser.