Spring surge

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Are you seeing that surge in work that usually happens with income tax returns? I was talking to the mgr of the local big box, and he said that it hasn't happened for them. I know it has not happened for me. I kinda figure that people are paying late house taxes and overdue bills.

I guess I cant really answer this correctly. Ive been slammed sine the storm, everyday, no day off for four months. My girls started soccer so ive had to take sundays off for their games. My carpet guy is scheduled three weeks out. My tile crews are two weeks out. The guy that I give all the jobs I dont have time to do is also two weeks out.

Yuuuup! Since the middle of January I have been slammed. And I don't rely on any retailers, specially box stores. Although I have had a ton of inspections for them two biggins.

Last edited:
None for me. If I predict a surge comin I raise my prices. That usually calms it right down.

I wouldn't say I've turned work away but I've definitely been a lot pickier with the jobs I'm doing and pass along the rest to some of my guys.

Latest posts

Back