The Travelling Kiwis

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

In memory...
Supporting Member
Pro
We left NZ on the 5th and flew into Hong Kong for 2 days then onto Switzerland where we are now. Switzerland is great with lots of quaint houses. yesterday we went up Mt Pilatus by cable car and came back down by cog train which was at 45 degrees. We are off to Prauge tomorrow.
There are 2 photos of Hong Kong taken from the same spot but at diiferent times of the day. The other pictures are of Switzerland.
Carry on working you guys while we have fun :)

HONG KONG1.jpg

HONG KONG LIGHTS.jpg

ZURICH.jpg

MT PILATUS.jpg

COG WHEEL TRAIN.jpg

We are in Budapest now and this is our home for the next 21 days.
Its real tough eat, walk a bit, eat, eat
The other pictures are Budapest. Budapest is really old history with plenty of old buildings with plenty of gold inside

AMABELLA.jpg

BUDAPEST 2.jpg

BUDAPEST 3.jpg

When will your travel book come out?
Is that just a tour boat or does it have sleeping quarters? Sure is a long one but doesn't seem all that wide.
Appears you are having too much fun.

When will your travel book come out?
Is that just a tour boat or does it have sleeping quarters? Sure is a long one but doesn't seem all that wide.
Appears you are having too much fun.

The cabins are from the middle going towards the stern. We are in a cabin about 3 from the back on the second deck. There are also cabins with windows just above the water line. I think 140 passengers

:D Looks like the city center of Nuremberg and on the way to the castle. Did you enjoy it? I hope you remembered to have a brat and beer for me!

Tia

That boat has some crazy dimensions.

Technical Data
Built: 2010
Built in: Holland
Length: 443 feet
Width: 38 feet
Crew: 49 (European)
Staterooms: 81
Jr. Suites: 5
Ship Registry: Built in Switzerland
Home port: Basel

Really nice pictures guys.:)

How many days long is this trip Jon? Are you getting tired of restaurant food? Are Siberia, Greenland or Antarctica on the agenda or are those for the next trip? :D

We are at London now after leaving Paris this morning
Missed the chunnell as we thoght we were just going through another tunnel. Didn't announce it on the train. Want my money back :)
We went on a cruise last night around the Paris Waterways and got this picture
It is the orginal one with Eiffel Tower in the background :)

THE ORGINAL.jpg

That boat has some crazy dimensions.

Technical Data
Built: 2010
Built in: Holland
Length: 443 feet
Width: 38 feet
Crew: 49 (European)
Staterooms: 81
Jr. Suites: 5
Ship Registry: Built in Switzerland
Home port: Basel

Really nice pictures guys.:)

And if it sinks you just stand on the top deck so you can keep your feet dry. The top row of cabins will stay dry as the rivers aren't very deep
Wouldnt want to be in the lower cabins though:)

Latest posts

Back