Throwing Something in the Bucket ...

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNT

I put my capris on backwards this morning. Had to go undress myself in the bathroom and turn them around. Duh!! They felt kinda funny, but not until I saw the tag in the front, did I realize they were backward ... anyways, that was how the whole day went.

Tommy had some skin cancer cut out yesterday. He has the very lowest pain tolerance of anyone I've ever met in my life. Once the numbness wore off, it got real bad. Had to go to the streets for pain killers. Just kidding ... friends are good.

I tried to watch the surgery and started sweating, felt like passing out, so my stomach isn't as strong as it used to be! That was strange.

Tia

Tia your capris on backwards reminded me of a picture joke I saw a whole bunch of years ago. It showed this woman with here boobs on her back. Caption was " you get dressed in a hurry?"
I hope Tommy is feeling better and got the pain under control. My wife has a low tolerance to pain. The slightest little scratch or nick you'd think she was being killed. I used to jump everytime I heard her cry out but now let it slide.

Daris

Latest posts

Back