TV bias

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then why is the stock market doing so well and there is no jobs, the economy is stagnant like republicans say?

If the 1% got three to four times the stimilus package to produce jobs where are they?

Then why is the stock market doing so well and there is no jobs, the economy is stagnant like republicans say?

If the 1% got three to four times the stimilus package to produce jobs where are they?

They are hiding their money under a mattress in case Obama wins and they have to pay it all out in health insurance.
...it's not like they don't have a ton of money left over after paying corporate taxes. :rolleyes:
http://www.gfmag.com/tools/global-database/economic-data/11865-corporate-tax-by-country.html
The highest marginal tax rates in 2011 were found in the United Arab Emirates—at 55%; Japan—with a 40.69% tax rate; the United States – at 40%; Honduras, Malta, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Sudan and Zambia —all tied at 35%. But in early 2012, Japan lowered its rate to 38.01%. As for the UAE, it is important to point out that there is no federal corporate tax rate there, but instead each emirate has its own and most companies pay far less than 55%, the highest marginal rate that applies mostly to oil companies. This, effectively, leaves the U.S. with the highest corporate tax rate in the world. In the United States, the corporate tax rate is subject to much debate. Many politicians in Congress demand a reform of the tax code that will lower it, in exchange for the elimination of a number of exemptions and loopholes.
After paying taxes, they dole out your dividend check........ which gets taxed again.
No stone unturned to take everyone's money and redistribute it.
Take a hike.... fee
Park.... fee
Fish... fee
Buy a beer tax
Buy a smoke tax
Buy a car, motorcycle, boat, RV, plane.... taxes + a fee, and every year you own it, not a one time deal.
Buy a tire tax
Gas tax
Use a phone tax
Use electricity tax
Use water off your own well....... fee, tax, permit, annual testing.
Want to work? Tax
Bake sale or lemonade stand in your own yard. fee and permit
Septic permit
Fence permit
Every thing you own, do, want to do, want to buy is taxed and fee'd to death.
There is nowhere to squirm with out em grabbin a hand full.
Scariest quote ever made:
"Hi, we are from the government and we are here to help" :eek:

Still, that does not answer the question. If you spent 1.749 Trillion dollars before and during an economic collapase where are the jobs? Then in another note, why would you espouse despair that a sitting President spent 500 billion to try and boost the economy and jobs?

Hmmm, maybe, it's that they invested in exporting jobs overseas? That would explain how the stock market is doing so well and Americans cannot find jobs.

So, then lets hire a person to be POTUS who made billions of dollars by exporting jobs. Thats gonna help?? Yes, I got it finally. LOL I understand now. All I need is some money to invest in companies that export jobs overseas. Excellet!

Speaking of jobs. I decided to fire my mechanic and do his job myself. No more easy money oil changes for him. You inspired me to start doing my own oil changes again, and tune-ups. Course on a diesel thats just an oil change and a couple filters. :D Thats gonna save me bout 70 Ducats.

Maybe I'll buy a grease-gun. Know of any thats made in the USA?

Still, that does not answer the question. If you spent 1.749 Trillion dollars before and during an economic collapase where are the jobs? Then in another note, why would you espouse despair that a sitting President spent 500 billion to try and boost the economy and jobs?

Hmmm, maybe, it's that they invested in exporting jobs overseas? That would explain how the stock market is doing so well and Americans cannot find jobs.

So, then lets hire a person to be POTUS who made billions of dollars by exporting jobs. Thats gonna help?? Yes, I got it finally. LOL I understand now. All I need is some money to invest in companies that export jobs overseas. Excellet!
Raise the corporate tax to 75% and see if that might just lure those evil companies back home. :D
Economics 101............. don't bite the hand that feeds you.
...or they will go overseas where trade is cheaper AND the taxes are lower, or non existent.

Just keep raising taxes till the economy is all fixed, then give me a ring and I'll come out of hiding. :rolleyes:

Speaking of jobs. I decided to fire my mechanic and do his job myself. No more easy money oil changes for him. You inspired me to start doing my own oil changes again, and tune-ups. Course on a diesel thats just an oil change and a couple filters. :D Thats gonna save me bout 70 Ducats.

Maybe I'll buy a grease-gun. Know of any thats made in the USA?
Ya mean like mine?
I bought it before they raised corporate taxes so high that it made manufacturers move off shore. :p

Kudo's to ya about the tune up stuff. ..feels good doin that stuff when a lot of people are intimidated by it. Lot's of small stuff really don't need a mechanic, but todays cars are certainly intimidating and expensive to fix.
If you own a vehicle, yo need at the very least, a Chiltion manual, a Haynes manual or at least something like it that includes your year and make. A lot of them have a few pages with symptoms and diagnosis.
A scanner is good to........ when the rig is acting up, plug in the scanner and it will tell you what part ain't working.
.......... then go to the Haynes manual to find out where the part is located.
....... then go get a new one and "stick it in" and you'll be good to go. Works fer me!

Alright, so the posted tax rate for coporations is what? Who knows the numbers are all over the place. Oil companies say 55%, others say 35%.

BUT LETS REMEMBER GE PAID ZERO TAXES LAST YEAR.

I think they just to pay less than zero.

Lets also remember, corporations are people too like Romney says. LOL So, lets tax those people. ha ha

Seriously, we did all the tax incentives for the wealthy to produce jobs and obviously it has not worked. So, why hire Romney who wants to take it a stage further backwards. It is illogical and stupid at best. Mostly because during Clintions reign they were taxed more and the economy was crazy good.

Last edited:
I have Chiltons for all my old vehicles. But not that new car the wife drives. It's under a 100,000 mile warranty so I ain't touching it.

Last edited:
Alright, so the posted tax rate for coporations is what? Who knows the numbers are all over the place. Oil companies say 55%, others say 35%.

BUT LETS REMEMBER GE PAID ZERO TAXES LAST YEAR.

I think they just to pay less than zero.

Lets also remember, corporations are people too like Romney says. LOL So, lets tax those people. ha ha

Seriously, we did all the tax incentives for the wealthy to produce jobs and obviously it has not worked. So, why hire Romney who wants to take it a stage further backwards. It is illogical and stupid at best. Mostly because during Clintions reign they were taxed more and the economy was crazy good.
Economy was crazy good, but had zero to do with who was president.
I wonder how the economy would have been for Bush if his reign started with the very beginnings of the internet and technology explosion. Same as for Clinton.
This growth was because of the unbelievably fast growing electronic revolution. It was like nothing seen since the invention of the wheel. (no corporate taxes back then either :p)
None of this electric technology boom had anything to do with Clinton's ability to 'create jobs' The government doesn't create jobs, but it can provide incentives for business to expand. ...possibly ...by reducing corporate taxes?

I wouldn't do more than change the filters on a car under warranty these days............ OK, maybe air up the tires and possibly replace wipers and the headlights. (probably have to take off a fender to do it nowadays)

Well lets make a deal. We on both sides of the isle have issues with both men, Romney and Obama. I am kinda po'd Obama didn't throw bankers in jail. Romney is a liar about his taxes when he ran for governor:

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-rachel-maddow-show/48697395/#48697395

So lets all vote in Ron Paul. I will vote for Ron if you vote for Ron.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/laura...ryan_b_1768728.html?utm_hp_ref=elections-2012
Obama should have tossed the bankers in jail and tossed any house or senate member in jail that created the fanny and freddy loan situation that allowed under qualified people to buy homes based in a fairytale.

Ron Paul want's do dismantle the millitary and legalize smokin' laquer thinner............. Nope, no deal.:D

Ron Paul want's do dismantle the millitary and legalize smokin' laquer thinner............. Nope, no deal.:D

Man, your a tough guy to deal with. Ron just wants us to take care of our own. Not police the world. Not give away hundreds of billions of dollars to country's like Pakastan for a favor. He's the only one who will try snd stop that shyt. OK so he ius a little batshyt crazy but he knows the constitution. He is correct on many issues regarding the constitution and was totally ignored when he called it on his own republicans. Romney will say anything to get elected and is a proven liar.

Man, your a tough guy to deal with. Ron just wants us to take care of our own. Not police the world. Not give away hundreds of billions of dollars to country's like Pakastan for a favor. He's the only one who will try snd stop that shyt. OK so he ius a little batshyt crazy but he knows the constitution. He is correct on many issues regarding the constitution and was totally ignored when he called it on his own republicans. Romney will say anything to get elected and is a proven liar.

Oh, he definitely has some very good ideas....... so did Perot, but the flakey side is too much for me to handle.

Latest posts

Back