Vehicle alignment

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.J.

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
How often do you guys get your vehicle aligned? Once a year? Or maybe only if you hit a curb?

I had an alignment maybe 9 months ago. Nothing seems to be wrong now but I had an empty van then and now I have a bit of weight in it, I know that changes things and I can see the camber is off a hair on the passenger side front wheel after loading up my van. Time for another alignment.

$130 for an alignment is much better than $600 for a couple tires.

What's an alignment? 😁
I need one, but first I need a new to me, upper A-arm with new bushings. I can only recall 2 alignments in the past 45 years.

How is it possible that you guys have never had to have an alignment? All you have to do is to live or work in a pothole infested city and you’ll need one damn near every year if not sooner.

My little S10 needs one because the upper arm bushings on the driver side are shot. I'm sure I need to replace some tie rod ends also so until all that gets done it'll be a waste of money.
Spent too much money this year replacing 35-year-old electronic parts. I need to call a salvage company and see if they have an A-arm for me and maybe a spindle on the same side.

Latest posts

Back