Vpn

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd like being the invisible man so that you could poke people in the butt and they wouldn't know who did it. :D That's sort of cowardice isn't it?

I just like getting in an out of websites without being seen. Stealth is a game as is the whole Ethernet.

I just like getting in an out of websites without being seen. Stealth is a game as is the whole Ethernet.

If someone kicks me out of their house and takes away my key, I wouldn't feel comfortable climbing a ladder to sneak in an upstairs window that was open............. just me I guess.

If someone kicks me out of their house and takes away my key, I wouldn't feel comfortable climbing a ladder to sneak in an upstairs window that was open............. just me I guess.

I wouldn't feel comfortable climbing a ladder to sneak in an upstairs window that was open either . I find breaking the door down is safer . :D

Your certainly welcome to your opinion High. Some people must use them in foreign countries, others just don't like being tracked by the multitudes of spyware out there.
I firmly believe in privacy and if I want privacy I use them and isn't it the way it should be in the first place?

Latest posts

Back