Weird Shit in this World

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeAntonetti

Laying down after watching 911 calls 20/20 comes on. I usually only watch News. They say “where is Ghislaine Maxwell,(Jeffrey Epstein associate) she’s daughter of Robert Maxwell. I didn’t know.

Back in the 80’s on Shore Patrol Pier watch in France a boat pulls up, I say to the guy on pier they can’t pull in here, it’s our Captains spot, he says our person is more important than your Captain, found out it was for Robert Maxwell, then not sure of timeline he was found dead.

Some remains of a local soldier had been held by North Korea since 1950. Trump talked Un into sending them home when he was over there. Why the hell would Korea want them anyway?

Last I heard when they sent them over they were dna testing which they were known to send animal remains. Dropping off some bills at post office I saw the MIA flag, a lot of closure missing in this world.

Laying down after watching 911 calls 20/20 comes on. I usually only watch News. They say “where is Ghislaine Maxwell,(Jeffrey Epstein associate) she’s daughter of Robert Maxwell. I didn’t know.

Back in the 80’s on Shore Patrol Pier watch in France a boat pulls up, I say to the guy on pier they can’t pull in here, it’s our Captains spot, he says our person is more important than your Captain, found out it was for Robert Maxwell, then not sure of timeline he was found dead.
I can't imagine being so wealthy that my ego would screw up so many lives. Give me a billion dollars and I will have the time of my life.
...... Giving most of it away.
I would love to be set for life but I don't want to buy an island or a $300,000,000 yacht our own 10 houses around the globe.
All I'd want if I had billions of dollars, is to buy one mountain and live there in a nice cabin.
....then fill up the mountain with thousands of miles of roads and tunnels, my own personal restaurants, grocery stores, Hardware stores, automobile dealerships, high performance engine machine shops,
.......and a few pizza parlors. Not to chain stores, the real ones that do homemade ingredients.
........... Everything else I give to charity. I just want a mountain to call all my own.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back