What companies make stome texture VCT?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
I got asked a good one today. "Can you match that 30 year old VCT at the Ford dealership?"
My brother and I installed it in the late 80's and they only need a couple of them replaced. I know it can't be matched, but maybe there is a product that would match better than some smooth , flat Excelon.
Stop laughing........... I told them that even tho I doubt they would find anything remotely close, I would at least ask my flooring gurus.
I recall it's a shiny slate or stone texture. I'll probably stop by on Saturday and take a peek.

How about cutting out a couple of other areas and put in a couple of squares or circles or some other shapes to make your repair to look like a pattern on the whole floor?
I was thinking of removing the broken tiles and installing a Ford dealer award plaque in each of them................ I think dealerships get awards for something every year, so why not inset a few of them in a fancy way like the movie star's handprints on the sidewalks in Hollywood. :cool:

armstrong still makes some---i would give you a link if i had any idea what a link is
I'll see if I can get a photo on Saturday. I don't even recall the color...... yellowish or possibly gray???

highup, the ford dealership award plaques actually sounds like a neat idea. LOL.

Latest posts

Back